How does Allah describe Himself in the Quran?
Submitted by on Sat, 27/06/2020 - 10:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
Allah defines Himself in the Quran
God Almighty introduces Himself to us as follows in the Quran:
God Almighty is pre-eternal, post-eternal, the first and the last. There is nothing or nobody similar to, equal to and like him; He has no partners. His attributes come from His essence. He created everything. He was not created. He did not give birth and He was not born. He is free from space. That is, He is not limited with any place. He is everywhere. He is closer to everything than anything. Everything is infinitely far away from Him.1
Questions on Islam
- What does Allah’s being Pre-Eternal mean?
- What are the various definitions of man according to Islam?
- How can we tell unbelievers about Allah’s existence?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- Will you give information about Allah’s establishing on the throne (arsh)?
- What does Allah’s power’s relation being according to laws mean?
- Question 1: How long is it since the creation of the first man?
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- What are the evidences of Allah’s unity? Evidences of Oneness...
- What does Allah’s existence being from His own essence mean?