How did the tribe of Banu Sulaym become Muslims?
Submitted by on Mon, 15/04/2019 - 15:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
The Messenger of Allah had gone to Makkah to conquer it. In the place called Qudayd, nine hundred to one thousand people from Sons of Sulaym met him and became Muslims. They joined the Islamic army and took part in the conquest of Makkah and the battles of Hunayn and Taif. (Ibn Sa’d, Tabaqat, Vol. 1, p. 307-308.)
Questions on Islam
- After the conquest of Makkah, the Islamic state got stronger and its land expanded. How did this affect the tribes around it?
- How many tribes of Jews were there in Madinah and how was their attitude toward the Muslims?
- How did "the Expedition of Sawik", which ended without fighting, take place?
- What was the geographical, political and social situation in Madinah like when the Prophet (pbuh) migrated to Madinah?
- How did Suraka bin Ju'shum become a Muslim during the return from the siege of Taif?
- Will you please give information about the miracle of Isra (Night Journey) and Miraj (Ascension)?
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- How did the representatives of the tribe of Sons of Hilal visit the Prophet (pbuh) and how did they become Muslims?
- How did Uyayna bin Hisn the leader of Ghatafans become a Muslim?
- How many maternal and paternal aunts did the Prophet (pbuh) have?