Does a person who reads the chapter of Yasin every day reach the degree of martyrdom?
Submitted by on Wed, 08/03/2017 - 12:25
Dear Brother / Sister,
We could not find a narration like this in the resources that we checked. However, there are great thawabs and benefits of readingthe chapter of “Ya Sin”, which is described as the heart of “the Quran”. If we read the chapter of Yasin for Allah’s sake and send its thawab to one million people, its full thawab will go to the spirits of each of them separately without losing anything from its thawab. For, the Quran is luminous light; it is not divided. Whether one person or a million people are illuminated by a lamp, everybody will benefit from its light. People will benefit from the luminous light of the Quran like that.
If we have time, we should read Yasin every morning and evening; if we do not have time, we should read “Yasin” every day or at least every Thursday. In addition, it is necessary not to forget reading the chapter of "al-Mulk", which is stated to intercede for the person who reads it in a hadith.
Allah’s consent is superior to everything. Therefore, we should make Allah’s consent our aim in everything; the other thawabs will come to us based on our sincerity within the framework of this consent.
Questions on Islam
- What are the benefits of visiting graves? Do the dead people see those who come to their graves?
- Will you give information about the duas (supplications) and tasbihat (glorifications) read in prayer (salah) and thawabs given for them?
- Ramadan, the month of the Quran
- Why do we read the chapter of al-Fatiha for the spirits of our dead people?
- Will the thawabs of a person who performs prayers but commits sins be more than his sins due to his prayers?
- What chapters are more virtuous to read for the spirit of a dead person?
- Can you give information about the meaning of the supplication (dua) and glorification (tasbih) in the prayer and the rewards given for them?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Beginning the Three Holy Months
- Life in the Grave is True