Submitted by on Tue, 14/09/2010 - 22:20
Dear Brother / Sister,
- It is permissible to sell your goods by paying commission to brokers who are good at trade.
- The point to take into consideration is to avoid words, advertisements and lies that will deceive customers. If you do so, you will be held responsible.
Questions on Islam
- Watching TV
- What is the decree on opening a store on the websites and the money paid based on sales?
- Is the system without credit and leverage permissible in Forex?
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- Is it permitted to practice as a mortgage associate?
- Is it appropriate to pay commission to someone who works in a company that we desire to sell our products to, in order to persuade them to buy your products?
- Is it permissible to buy and sell things interest-free using credit cards? If yes, are there things to take care of? If yes, what are they?
- Future and Options Trading
- Is it prohibited to sell alcohol while fasting?