Submitted by on Tue, 14/09/2010 - 22:20
Dear Brother / Sister,
- It is permissible to sell your goods by paying commission to brokers who are good at trade.
- The point to take into consideration is to avoid words, advertisements and lies that will deceive customers. If you do so, you will be held responsible.
Questions on Islam
- Watching TV
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- Future and Options Trading
- Is it permitted to practice as a mortgage associate?
- Will you give information about man being superior to all creatures/created beings?
- life of Arabs in Arabia
- The unmatched revolution the Quran made in the world proves that the Quran is the word of Allah.
- Does the spirit get old like the body? Our body is born as a baby, grows up and gets old; does our spirit get old in the same way?
- Is it appropriate to pay commission to someone who works in a company that we desire to sell our products to, in order to persuade them to buy your products?