Are sayyids sinless? Does it provide them an advantage to have come from the descent of the Prophet?
Submitted by on Tue, 10/01/2017 - 14:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
The criterion for superiority is taqwa. The more a person makes progress in worshipping, the higher his rank gets. Therefore, a person gains value based on his taqwa even if he comesfrom the descent of the Prophet (pbuh).
All of the people except prophets commit sins and they might go to Hell. Therefore, it is wrong to regard sayyids as sinless and to see all of them as people of Paradise. If a person does not follow the way of Allah, he is a person of Hell even if he is a sayyid.
However, most of the sayyids served the religion of Islam very much throughout history. This caused them to be loved by both Allah and people.
Questions on Islam
- Does the phrase, “they may receive guidance” in the Quran indicate that Allah does not know – God forbid –who will receive guidance?
- Are angels Allah's daughters?
- The Clean Ancestors of the Messenger of God
- Would you briefly mention the pillars of faith?
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Bible.
- What is Bid a (Innovation) and what is it not?
- What is the state of the non-Muslims who are not informed about the religion of Islam?
- What are the benefits of visiting graves? Do the dead people see those who come to their graves?
- Can I get information about the high ethics of Hz. Muhammad (PBUH)?
- How should we evaluate Hazrat Mahdi in terms of the might of Allah and reasons?