Are sayyids sinless? Does it provide them an advantage to have come from the descent of the Prophet?
Submitted by on Tue, 10/01/2017 - 14:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
The criterion for superiority is taqwa. The more a person makes progress in worshipping, the higher his rank gets. Therefore, a person gains value based on his taqwa even if he comesfrom the descent of the Prophet (pbuh).
All of the people except prophets commit sins and they might go to Hell. Therefore, it is wrong to regard sayyids as sinless and to see all of them as people of Paradise. If a person does not follow the way of Allah, he is a person of Hell even if he is a sayyid.
However, most of the sayyids served the religion of Islam very much throughout history. This caused them to be loved by both Allah and people.
Questions on Islam
- What is the decree on loving sayyids and sharifs?
- The Clean Ancestors of the Messenger of God
- Are angels Allah's daughters?
- Does the phrase, “they may receive guidance” in the Quran indicate that Allah does not know – God forbid –who will receive guidance?
- "He who wants to learn his value in the eye of Allah should look at Allah’s value in his eye." How should we understand this hadith?
- Why did the Quran not state clearly that Hz. Isa (Jesus) would come at the end of time?
- Will you give information about conceit?
- 10. Universality of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad
- Fifth: The answer to the following question: “How can Mahdi improve the world in a few years at a time when religious feelings weaken and the society corrupts so much.
- Would you like to give us some information about Hazrat Saleh's (pbuh) life?