The Extraordinary States of His Descendants (Sayyids and Sharifs) called Aal-i Muhammad that Came After His Death and Their Service to Islam prove His Prophethood.
The lineage of the Prophet is called Aal-i Muhammad, Aal-i Bayt or Ahl al-Bayt. This blessed lineage has served Islam for centuries and has been the material and spiritual leaders of Muslims. The following prayer for Ahl al-Bayt, which the Prophet taught us and which the ummah has been saying for centuries especially at the last part of the daily prayers, has been accepted by Allah so much that the imams of Ahl al-Bayt have spread all over the world and have served Islam for centuries:
“O Allah! Bestow Your blessings upon our master Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad, as You bestowed Your blessings upon Abraham and the Family of Abraham. Assuredly, You are All-Praised, All-Illustrious!”
Millions of believers followed great guides like Sayyid Abdulqadir Ghaylani, Sayyid Abu’l-Hasan ash-Shazali, Sayyid Ahmad al-Badawi and served Islam under their guidance. There is no generation whose lineage has been proved through such pedigrees and documents in the world today. Ahl al-Bayt transferred what they saw, learnt and heard from the Prophet (pbuh) exactly to today like living samples of the Prophet and became exemplary personalities for Muslims.
The service of those millions of sayyids to Islam and their loyalty to their cause indicate that the religion proclaimed by Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) is true and right because they were the closest people to Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh). If they had had the slightest suspicion about him, would they have worked so hard for his cause? Definitely not. It means the cause of Muhammad (pbuh) is true and right. The imams of Ahl al-Bayt are fruits of a pedigree that follow in the footsteps of this cause and that are spiritual leaders of people. May Allah be pleased with them all.
- Calling oneself as the descendants of prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- What is the decree on loving sayyids and sharifs?
- Are there hadiths about loving Ahl al-Bayt?
- What is the wisdom behind Hz. Husayn and his relatives being martyred in Karbala and caliphate not continuing with Ahl al-Bayt?
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Torah.
- The person who appeared in splendor at Mount Paran
- Thawban (r.a.)
- Why is the phrase “house of Allah” used for the Kaaba? How can a place in the world be called “house of Allah”? Does Allah have a house?
- Prophet Zakariyya [Zacharias] & Yahya [John] (Peace be upon them)
- Is it possible to find proofs for the prophethood of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Bible, Torah and Psalms?