Details of the QuestionDo learnig the Quran is wajib(obligatory)?
Submitted by on Tue, 19/08/2008 - 17:38
Dear Brother / Sister,Learning the Quran at least to be able to perform our daily ritual prayers (salah) is obligatory, but learning more than this is sunnah.
Questions on Islam
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- SALAT (PRAYER)-I
- Can women read the Quran while they are menstruating?
- Does reading the chapter of al-Ikhlas gain man the reward of a khatm al-Quran?
- Is it possible to do a khatm al-Quran by following or listening to it from a device like a TV set, telephone or computer?
- Can janaza salah be performed without wudu?
- What is the Sunnah?
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?
- Evening Salah
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS