Ramadan from the tongue of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
The sleep of the fasting person is worship, and his silence is deemed as glorifying. many times more merits are given for his good deeds and worship. His prayers are accepted; his sins are forgiven and eliminated.
Please click on the link given below;
- The sleep of the person fasting is worship
- Ramadan: the Month of Prayer and Remembrance (Dhikr) of Allah
- Ramadan, the month in which Paradise is decorated
- The Prayers
- First Revelation is Sent Down
- Angels are the representatives of the glorifying beings.
- Belief in the Hereafter # 8: The Proof of Answering Prayers
- What is perfect fast like? How should a fasting person behave?
- What does "Prayer is the Ascension (Miraj) of the believer" mean?
- What offers did the polytheists make in order to make the Prophet (pbuh) abandon his cause?