The sleep of the person fasting is worship
According to Abd Allah bin Hars’s (may Allah be pleased with him) relation, the Noble Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stated as follows:
The sleep of the fasting person is worship, and his silence is deemed as glorifying. many times more merits are given for his good deeds and worship. His prayers are accepted; his sins are forgiven and eliminated. (Kanz al-Ummal, 3:327)
- Ramadan from the tongue of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- What is perfect fast like?
- Prosperity and abundance of suhur (a meal taken before fajr in the month of Ramadan)
- Fasting: a Unique Worship with Limitless Rewards and a Profitable Trade
- Five Bounties given in Ramadan
- Forgiveness in the Month of Ramadan
- The role of food factor on controlling bodily appetites
- With what (food) is iftar fasting broken with?
- The fasting person is not called to account
- Time of iftar (breaking of fast)