Frequently Asked Questions on Fasting
For whom is fasting obligatory (fard)? What is the wisdom and benefit of fasting? When is the intention for fasting to be made? When does fasting begin and end? Does eating or drinking forgetfully invalidate the fast? How can a person who always travels due to his job observe his fast?
Please click on the links given below;
- Is it permissible for a person who does hard manual labor not to perform fasting? What are the excuses that makes it permissible for a person not to fast?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Fasting
- What does to check hadiths against the Quran mean? Did the Prophet say, "Whatever comes to you from me, check it against the Book of Allah; if it is in accordance with the Book of Allah, then I said it, but if it goes against it, then I did not say it."?
- How should the person who realizes when he wakes up that he is junub (ritually impure) continue with the fasting? Does getting blood drawn invalidate the fast?
- How should a child be trained and religiously educated? How should we teach Allah to children?
- What are the frequently asked questions about zakat and fitrah and their answers?
- Will you give information about the Imams of the four madhhabs?
- What is the penalty in the hereafter for a person who does not perform fasting in Ramadan without any excuse?
- Does smoking cigarettes and hookah invalidate fasting?
- What a fasting person should do as a Kaffarah (Atonement) when he/she does one of the things that invalidate the fast?