"The one who gives life, is He alone, in which case, it is also He alone Who creates all things. For the spirit, light, leaven, fundament, result, and summary of the universe is life, so whoever grants life must also be the Creator of the whole universe. The one who grants life, then, is certainly He; it is the Ever-Living and Self-Subsistent One." Badiuzzaman, (The Letters)
- What is Life?
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- Third Flash: Stamps on living beings that indicate the existence and oneness of Allah.
- A fruit of the pine, cedar, juniper, and black cypress trees in the uplands of Barla: A work of thoughts in Persian.
- Seeds of Reality are aphorisms from the booklet called Seeds of Reality, which was first published in 1920.
- Fifth Remark: The two aspects of contemplation and the duties of servitude that take man to the highest rank of all created beings.
- Botanists, biologists, and other scientists are unable to say much about the origin of life. How can we see the issue in terms religion?
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".