What is the reality of belief?
Belief is the greatest blessing and grant of Allah to humans. Allah gives it to His slaves that He wishes. However, it cannot be claimed that the slave has no role in receiving it. On the contrary, the slave should use his preference and will first and be willing for belief and guidance. Allah will give him belief and guidance upon his demand and request. Therefore, some Islamic scholars and saints described belief as, “It is a light that God Almighty puts into the heart of a person He wishes after that person uses his partial will and preference in that way.”
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets
- Islam is a religion of ease.
- Miracles and laws of Nature
- What is the importance of belief for man?
- What does Qalu Bala mean and Since when have we been Muslims?
- Reading Passage: The Voice heard while in a Coma
- Reading Text: How will the dead Revive?
- Attributes Of Allah
- Necessity of Prophets