What is the Purpose of Creation?
There was nothing except ALLAH, who is the Sultan of eternity and post eternity…
As every possessor of beauty and perfection wants to see and display his own beauty and perfection, ALLAH, who is the owner of the infinite beauty and perfection, also wanted to see and display His beauty and perfection and created this realm.
He embroidered every creature one by one and displayed all kinds of manifestation of His beauty and perfection in this realm and laid the duty and honor of watching on man.
Yes, the purpose and wisdom of the creation of man and the duty of his coming to this realm is this.
To know, recognize and see ALLAH Almighty in the beings that He created.
Every creature is a book and the duty of man is to read the names and attributes of that book.
Every work is a mirror and the duty of man is to see ALLAH Almighty in that mirror and recognize Him.
Now, let us start to recognize ALLAH with His names.
- The Sixteenth Proof: The Proof of Beauty and Perfection
- Belief in the Hereafter # 7: The Proof of Beauty and Perfection
- Why do we come to this world since our end is definite?
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- Al-Quddus (The Most Holy, The Most Pure, The All-Perfect)
- What is the criterion for man to love himself in Islam? How can a person love his self by separating his soul?
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Our Purpose of Creation
- The Eleventh Word: The meanings that prescribed prayers express. The aims of the creation of senses and faculties of man. The nine aims of human life.