The truth is one. We accept 4 madhhabs as true. How is it possible?
A liquid (water) is given 5 different judgments based on 5 different patients. For instance, it is medicine for the disease of a person. Then, it becomes obligatory (wajib) for him medically. It is harmful like a poison for another. It is forbidden (haram) for him medically. It is a little harmful for another. It is makrooh (abominable) for him medically. It is useful for another. It is sunnah for him medically. It is neither harmful nor useful for another. It is mubah (permissible). 5 of them are true depending on the patients. One cannot say it is only wajib.
As it is seen in the example, the judgments can change based on the situations of the people who follow those madhhabs. They are different for different situations.
- Can you give an example of a practice in four Madhabs which can be like water explained below in the description?
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?
- What is the issue of perfection-to act with perfect attention and utmost care- and permission-permissible ease in action in case of a hardship, can you explain?
- What is the wisdom of the difference of sects in Islam?
- What is the point of the difference of sects in Islam?
- Is the difference of opinion among mujtahids an inconvenience?
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- What is the condition of the ones who do not adhere to sects? Can you explain?
- What is the religious decree about drugs such as daub and opium?
- What are the frequent questions about hajj?