Is there any deficiencies in creation?
Here is a point that worth considering. Where do those who impute deficiency to creation have this perfection from as to comprehend the deficiency in creation? How would they prove the correctness of their judgments about the deficiency of their creation although they themselves are also the parts of the deficient creation? The things created by an imperfect creator are also supposed to be deficient for something leaning to one side has its shadow exactly like itself. If there is perfection in them as to make judgments about the imperfection of creation, their perfection definitely must be a work of Perfection above them. Because the deficient cannot produce anything, perfect. It is quite evident that a Creator who creates such perfect beings is unlikely to have deficient power and creation.
- Who created God?
- CREATION THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF SCIENCES SERIES
- Conquer the Fear of Death!
- Is there no flaw in the universe? What are the criteria for a universe to work in perfect, incredible harmony?
- EVOLUTION: IS IT GRADUAL IN CREATION?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- Why is the idea that organic matter occurred as a result of electric discharge is baseless? Will you give examples from the verses of the Quran about the creation of the universe?
- Chapter 18: The Proof of the Perfection in Actions
- Second Indication: The duties of the prophet of the end of time who is indicated as the most notable commander in the simile and the proofs of his trueness.
- Why does Allah create disabled and mutated living beings?