The Sixteenth Word : The explanation of the following verse, "Indeed, His command when He wills a thing is, “Be!”, and it is."
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Indeed, His command when He wills a thing is, ‘Be!’, and it is. * So glory be unto Him in Whose hand is the dominion of all things, and to Him will you all be brought back. (Qur’an, 36:82-3.)
[This Word was written to afford insight and understanding to my blind soul by pointing out four Rays from the light of the above verse – to dispel the darkness and afford me certainty.]
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Second Ray: The fine art, power and ease in the creation of living creatures.
- Third Ray: While everything is infinitely distant from Allah, Allah is infinitely close to everything.
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.
- Fifth Glow: The comprehensiveness of the Qur'an that gathers all supreme qualities either with its content or style without any confusion.
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- Why is the punishment of unbelieving in God is staying in Hell forever? Isn't that unjust for a person to stay in hell forever who has no belief in God?
- Can you explain the phrases, imam al-mubin (Clear Record) and kitab al-mubin (Clear Book)?
- Fourth Step: To give up egotism, to regard himself as a mirror of the manifestation of Allah.
- Second Principle: The reality of the Ascension.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.