The Sixteenth Word : The explanation of the following verse, "Indeed, His command when He wills a thing is, “Be!”, and it is."
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Indeed, His command when He wills a thing is, ‘Be!’, and it is. * So glory be unto Him in Whose hand is the dominion of all things, and to Him will you all be brought back. (Qur’an, 36:82-3.)
[This Word was written to afford insight and understanding to my blind soul by pointing out four Rays from the light of the above verse – to dispel the darkness and afford me certainty.]
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Second Ray: The fine art, power and ease in the creation of living creatures.
- Third Ray: While everything is infinitely distant from Allah, Allah is infinitely close to everything.
- A Second, small Objection of Satan: explains the Qur'an's conciseness, which is one of the most important miraculous aspects of the Qur'an, upon the objection of Satan.
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.
- Is the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) omnipresent?
- Fifth Glow: The comprehensiveness of the Qur'an that gathers all supreme qualities either with its content or style without any confusion.
- The Fourteenth Word: Some verses and Hadiths which are difficult to understand: The creation of heavens and the earth in six days.
- First Light- First Ray: The eloquence of the Qur'an, which is at the degree of miraculousness.
- Tell me about Allah!
- DO NOT UNDERRATE ANIMALS