First Light - First Ray: The eloquence of the Qur'an, which is at the degree of miraculousness.
This Light consists of three ‘Rays’.
·FIRST RAY: This is the eloquence of the Qur’an, which is at the degree of miraculousness. Its eloquence is a wonderful eloquence born of the beauty of its word-order, the perfection of its conciseness, the marvels of its style, its singularity and pleasantness, the excellence of its expression, its superiority and clarity, the power and truth of its meanings, and from the purity and fluency of its language, which for one thousand three hundred years has challenged the most brilliant men of letters of mankind, their most celebrated orators, and the most profoundly learned of them, and invited them to dispute it. It has provoked them intensely. And although it has invited them to dispute it, those geniuses, whose heads touch the skies in their pride and conceit, have been unable to so much as open their mouths to do so, and have bowed their heads utterly humiliated. Thus, we shall point to the miraculousness in its eloquence in two ‘Aspects’.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Quran is always fresh and young
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- Second Beam: The wondrousness of the Qur'an when summarizing verses and pointing out to Divine names.
- The Sixteenth Word: The explanation of the following verse, "Indeed, His command when He wills a thing is, “Be!”, and it is."
- First Aspect: The challenging of the Qur'an; no one being able to imitate it.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- A Flower of Emirdağ: The answer given to the objections for the repetitions in the Qur’an.
- Why are the literary arts that are present in Makkan (Makki) chapters not seen in Madinan (Madani) chapters?
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).