First Light - First Ray: The eloquence of the Qur'an, which is at the degree of miraculousness.
This Light consists of three ‘Rays’.
·FIRST RAY: This is the eloquence of the Qur’an, which is at the degree of miraculousness. Its eloquence is a wonderful eloquence born of the beauty of its word-order, the perfection of its conciseness, the marvels of its style, its singularity and pleasantness, the excellence of its expression, its superiority and clarity, the power and truth of its meanings, and from the purity and fluency of its language, which for one thousand three hundred years has challenged the most brilliant men of letters of mankind, their most celebrated orators, and the most profoundly learned of them, and invited them to dispute it. It has provoked them intensely. And although it has invited them to dispute it, those geniuses, whose heads touch the skies in their pride and conceit, have been unable to so much as open their mouths to do so, and have bowed their heads utterly humiliated. Thus, we shall point to the miraculousness in its eloquence in two ‘Aspects’.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Second Beam: The wondrousness of the Qur'an when summarizing verses and pointing out to Divine names.
- First Aspect: The challenging of the Qur'an; no one being able to imitate it.
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- A Flower of Emirdağ: The answer given to the objections for the repetitions in the Qur’an.
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).
- Second Radiance: The continuing youth of the Qur'an in every age; its rules and laws are ageless; a comparison between the civilization of the Qur'an and human civilization.
- Fifth Glow: The comprehensiveness of the Qur'an that gathers all supreme qualities either with its content or style without any confusion.
- First Quality of Eloquence: The Qur'an shows Divine truths in the acts and works on the world.