A lecturer who denies Allah
– If Allah exists, ask Him and see whether he can give you candies. However, I can give you candies just now since I exist.
After filling his pockets with candies, a lecturer who denies Allah says the following to his young listeners:
– If Allah exists, ask Him and see whether he can give you candies.
However, I can give you candies just now since I exist.
The cleverest boy among the listeners realized the intention of the lecturer and said to him:
– Candies are not good for my health.
I would like an apple instead of candies just now.
- What does belief in Allah mean? Is it possible for us to see Allah and to comprehend His true nature?
- Quran is always fresh and young
- What should we say to people who deny the existence of angels because they are invisible?
- Attributes Of Allah
- What does reviving after death (resurrection) mean?
- Can Mankinds Desire of Living eternally be a Proof for Resurrection?
- What are the wisdoms behind the stories of Prophets?
- Is reincarnation mentioned in the Quran?
- What kind of beings are angels? and Why cannot we see angels?
- HOW CAN DIVINE DESTINY AND HUMAN FREE WILL BE RECONCILED?