Into how many parts are people divided in terms of belief and unbelief?
They are divided into three:
1 – Believers,
2 – Unbelievers,
3 – Munafiqs (Hypocrites).
- A person who believes in the essential decrees of the religion of Islam that are obligatory to believe in without hesitation and approves them is called a believer.
- A person who does not believe in any of the fundamentals of belief included in Amantu and any of the orders and prohibitions of Allah is called an unbeliever.
- A person who seemingly believes but denies in his heart is called a hypocrite.
- How many parts are humans divided into?
- What does Amantu mean? What are the fundamentals of belief included in Amantu?
- Types of Miracles
- How many parts is Belief divided into?
- What is unbelief (kufr)?
- What is the meaning of the phrase I witness?
- STUDIES IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHIATRY AND RELIGION
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- What is the state of a person who has not heard about Islam?