How many parts are humans divided into?
They are divided into three:
1 – Believers,
2 – Unbelievers,
3 – Munafiqs (Hypocrites).
* A person who believes in the essential decrees of the religion of Islam that are obligatory to believe in without hesitation and approves them is called a believer.
* A person who does not believe in any of the fundamentals of belief included in Amantu and any of the orders and prohibitions of Allah is called an unbeliever.
* A person who seemingly believes but denies in his heart is called a hypocrite.
- Into how many parts are people divided in terms of belief and unbelief?
- What is belief and How many parts is belief divided into?
- What is the importance of belief for man?
- Necessity of Prophets
- Is reincarnation mentioned in the Quran?
- What is the relation of deed and worshipping with belief?
- What is the necessary knowledge of the religion that needs to be absolutely learned?
- Types of Miracles
- What does Amantu mean, what are the fundamentals of belief included in Amantu?