What is the necessary knowledge of the religion that needs to be absolutely learned?
The necessary knowledge that needs to be learned is the 6 fundamentals of belief included in Amantu, the obligatory worshipping like daily prayers, fasting, hajj (pilgrimage), zakat (almsgiving) and the actions like killing a person, having alcohol, and fornicating that are regarded haram by the religion. (32 fard and 54 fard)
It is necessary for every Muslim to know them in detail and to believe them.
- How many parts is Belief divided into?
- What does detailed belief mean?
- Necessity of Prophets
- Is imitative belief sufficient today?
- Attributes Of Allah
- How many parts are humans divided into?
- What does Amantu mean, what are the fundamentals of belief included in Amantu?
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- What benefits does religion provide to the individuals and the community?
- What is the importance of belief for man?