The Fruit shows that the Tree is Alive
It can be debatable whether a seed is the seed of an apple tree or an oleander tree as long as it remains as a seed. If that seed is put in the soil and grows up forming branches, fruits and flowers, nobody can argue about the type of that seed.
Besides, it is necessary to close one's eyes and not to see the apple tree and its fruits and to ignore their testimony in order to claim that a seed is an oleander seed. For, each fruit of the tree says with a language peculiar to them, "The seed of our tree is an apple seed." Thus, they clearly confute the person who claims that it is a seed of an oleander tree.
Similarly, Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) is also a seed. The tree of Islam emerged from this seed. This tree has 14 big branches, each of which represents a century. There are millions of fruits and flowers on each branch. Every companion, saint and scholar is a fruit of this tree.
Yes, the principles of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh), thousands of saints who are subject to him and educated by him and who attain the truth, reality, perfection, extraordinary deeds, discovery and observation of secret things witness unanimously that he is an honest person and a prophet. With the luminous light of sainthood, they observe some of the news informed by him and they confirm some of his news with the light of belief; they also approve that this person, who is their teacher, is honest.
If a person denies the prophethood of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh), he needs to deny first the religion of Islam emerging from this seed and its fruits, which are the Companions, saints, scholars and righteous people. They obtain their perfection from their seed, which is Hz. Muhammad (pbuh).
When anyone wants to attack their seed, Hz. Muhammad (pbuh), each one of them will say, through their tongues peculiar to themselves, “O he who is unaware of himself! How dare you attack our seed? Look at us! If our seed were rotten, could we be alive? If you want to deny our seed, which is the real cause of the life given to us, you need to stop us first and harm our perfection. Neither you nor anybody else can do it.
You cannot even deny one saint like Abdulqadir Ghaylani; how can you deny millions of fruit? If you close your eyes, only you will be in darkness. Open your eyes, see what a magnificent and straight tree comes out of the seed that you are trying to deny, and come to your senses!
As we said in the beginning, it is impossible to fit the evidences that will prove the prophethood of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) in one CD like fitting an ocean in one glass. We refer the evidences of the prophethood of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) to our work Belief in Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) and say the following in conclusion: "Ashadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh. (I witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and messenger.)"
- Those Who Follow in the Prophet’s (pbuh) Footsteps Prove His Prophethood.
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- What is the reason why Allah mentions the Prophet Hz. Muhammad as "Habibullah" (Beloved of Allah)? Is this phrase used in the Quran and hadiths?
- Saints and sciences, which are the fruits of the Quran, prove that the Quran is the word of Allah.
- LOOKING AT PLANT KINGDOM FROM THE WINDOW OF CREATION
- Was the Prophet (pbuh) given any miracles? They say there is a verse in the Quran stating that he was not given a miracle.
- Is it possible to see signs related to the existence of Allah by looking at the universe?
- The Eighteenth Word: First Point: The share of the human soul in achievements; conceit and thanking
- What should we do so as not to lose our belief?
- What could you say about the Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) personality?