First Radiance: The news of the Qur'an related to the Unseen.
• First Radiance: This is its giving news of the Unseen. It consists of three ‘Glistens’.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
Read 9.019 times
- Third Ray: The news of the Qur'an from the Unseen preserves its youth in every age and addresses everybody.
- The Third Glisten: The news of the Qur'an about Divine truths, creation and the matters of the hereafter.
- The First Glisten: The news of the Qur'an related to the past.
- The Second Glisten: The news of Qur'an related to the future.
- Third Radiance: The wondrousness of the Qur'an in giving the same lesson particularly to each class of humanity in every age.
- The News of Ghayb (Unseen, Unknown) From The Qur’an- The Drowning of the Pharaoh
- Fourth Principle: The definition and comparison of revelation and inspiration. An explanation of the following verse, “If the ocean were ink..
- Second Radiance: The continuing youth of the Qur'an in every age; its rules and laws are ageless; a comparison between the civilization of the Qur'an and human civilization.
- The Twentieth Word: Some questions and answers on the Qur'an and some examples from the miracles of the Qur'an.
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)