Conclusion: The Qur’an and Hz. Muhammad (PBUH) are a miracle for each other.
Two flashes of the Qur’an’s miraculousness mentioned in the Fourteenth Drop of the Nineteenth Word are its repetitions, which are imagined to be a fault, and its brevity concerning the physical sciences, both of which are sources for flashes of miraculousness. Also, a flash of the Qur’an’s miraculousness which shines on the miracles of the prophets in the Qur’an is demonstrated clearly in the Second Station of the Twentieth Word. Similarly to these, numerous flashes of miraculousness have been mentioned in the other Words and in my Arabic treatises. Therefore, deeming those to be sufficient, here we shall only say this, that a further miracle of the Qur’an is that just as all the miracles of the prophets display an impress of the Qur’an’s miraculousness, so with all its miracles, the Qur’an is itself a miracle of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). And all the miracles of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are a miracle of the Qur’an which demonstrate its relation with Almighty Allah. And with the appearance of that relation all of its words become miracles. For then a single of its words may contain the meaning of a tree of truths, like a seed; and may be connected with all the members of a mighty truth, like the centre of the heart; and since its relies on an all-encompassing knowledge and infinite will, it may look to innumerable things together with their letters, totalities, situations, and positions. It is because of this that the scholars of the science of letters claim that they have found a pageful of secrets in a single of the Qur’an’s letters, and they prove what they claim to adepts of that science.
Now, gather together in your mind’s eye all the Lights, Rays, Flashes, Beams, and Gleams from the start of this treatise up to here and consider them all together! As a decisive conclusion, they recite and proclaim in resounding tones the claim made at the beginning, that is,
Say: If all mankind and the Jinn were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.1
Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have taught us; indeed, You are All-Knowing, All-Wise.2
O our Sustainer! Do not call us to task if we forget or do wrong.3* O my Sustainer! Expand for me my breast, * And make easy for me my task, * And remove the impediment from my speech, * So that they may understand what I say.4
O Allah! Grant blessings to our master Muhammad that will be pleasing to You and will be fulfilment to his truth, and to his Family, his Companions, and his brothers, and grant them peace.
O our Sustainer! Let not our hearts deviate after you have guided us, and grant us mercy from Your Presence, for You are the Granter of bounties without measure.5* And the close of their prayer will be, All praise be to Allah, the Sustainer of All the Worlds.6 Amen. Amen. Amen.
1. Qur’an, 17:88.
2. Qur’an, 2:32.
3. Qur’an, 2:286.
4. Qur’an, 20:25-28.
5. Qur’an, 3:8.
6. Qur’an, 10:10.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Third Gleam: A comparison between the works of scholars who take lessons from the Qur’an and the Qur’an itself.
- Fourteenth Droplet: The description of the Qur'an; The wisdom behind the repetitions in the Qur'an; the difference between the view of the Qur'an and philosophy related to the created beings.
- Two Important Answers to Two Important Questions: Why does the Qur'an not describe the news of the technological developments explicitly? Why does the Qur’an not mention them explicitly so that unbelievers will be compelled to confirm it?
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)
- Third Point: The real meditation in the nature of the Quran.
- A Significant Point and Important Mystery: The relation between the branches of science and Divine names.