Conclusion: Ascending to the Throne of Divine knowledge and declaring tawhid (oneness of Allah).
O friend, whose mind is alert and heart, attentive! If you have understood this Twenty-Second Word from the beginning up to here, take the twelve Flashes together in your hand, and finding a lamp of truth as powerful as a thousand electric lamps, adhere to the below-mentioned verses of the Qur’an. Mount the steed of Divine assistance, ascend to the heavens of truth, rise to the Throne of Divine knowledge. Declare:
I testify that there is no god but You, You are One, You have no partner! (1)
I testify that there is no god but Allah, He is One, He has no partner; His is the dominion and His is the praise; He gives life and gives death, and He is ever-living and dies not; in His hand is all good, and He is powerful over all things, (2)
proclaim His unity over the heads of all the beings in the universe in this mighty mosque of the world.
Glory be to You! We have no knowledge save that which You have taught us; indeed, You are All-Knowing, All-Wise. (3)
O our Sustainer! Do not call us to task if we forget or fall into error. * Our Sustainer! Lay not a burden on us like that which you laid on those before us; * Our Sustainer! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have the strength to bear. * Blot out our sins. And grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith. (4) * Our Sustainer! Let not our hearts deviate now after You have guided us, but grant us mercy from Your presence; for You are the Granter of bounties without measure. * Our Sustainer! You are He that will gather mankind together against a Day about which there is no doubt; for Allah never fails in His promise. (5)
O Allah! Grant blessings and peace to the one whom You sent as a Mercy to all the worlds, and to all his Family and Companions. And have mercy of us and have mercy on his community, through Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the Merciful. Amen.
And the close of their prayer will be: Praise be to Allah, the Sustainer of All the Worlds! (6)
(1) Bukhari, i, 214; Ibn Hibban, Sahih, i, 272; iii, 136, 227, 229.
(2) Baghawi, Sharh al-Sunna, v, 53, 75, 132; Ibn Hajar, Majma’ al-Zawa’id, iv, 86-115; x, 85, 114.
(3) Qur’an, 2:32.
(4) Qur’an, 2:286.
(5) Qur’an, 3:8-9.
(6) Qur’an, 10:10.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Conclusion: The Qur’an and Hz. Muhammad (PBUH) are a miracle for each other.
- Fourth Ray: Ascending to the presence of Allah in prayers and Hajj.
- The Second Flash: It is an interpretation of the verse of the Quran narrating the supplication of the Prophet Ayyub (Job), explaining the importance of patient endurance in the face of misfortunes and diseases.
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Third Gleam: A comparison between the works of scholars who take lessons from the Qur’an and the Qur’an itself.
- Fourth Principle: The fruits and benefits of the Ascension.
- Fifth Point: What meanings does a person who performs five daily prayers in times that each one indicates specific periods in the life span of man and universe express?
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.