“The Four Abdullahs”
There are 200 and according to another riwayah 300 Abdullahs among the Companions. The four of them are famous as “al-'Aba`dila al-Arba'a” which means “The Four Abdullahs”. These are: Abdullah bin Abbas, Abdullah bin Umar, Abdullah bin Zubayr and Abdullah bin Amr bin As (R.A.). After the death of the prophet (PBUH), the opinions of these Companions were taken for the solution of many problems. The subject matters that they agreed on are called “Qawl al-Abadila”.
- Abdullah bin Salam (r.a.)
- The Companions who narrated the most hadiths
- Abdullah bin Abi Awfa (r.a.)
- Will you give information about Mut'a marriage? Is it permissible?
- Abdullah bin Umar (r.a.)
- The Jurisprudents of the Companions
- Although there is a limitation in the Quran about marrying stating that a man can marry at most four women, why did the Prophet (pbuh) marry more women?
- What is the reason why madhhabs were formed and what are their benefits for people?
- Abdullah bin Atik (r.a.)
- Abdullah bin Amr bin As (r.a.)