Will you write the names of the reliable hadith resources/books?
Submitted by on Thu, 27/10/2016 - 00:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
The Degrees of Hadiths Books:
Hadith books are divided into the following degrees based on the reliability of the hadiths they include:
First Degree: Mutawatir, mashhur, sahih and hasan hadiths. "Sahih" books of Bukhari and Müslim and "Muwatta" of Imam Malik. We can act based on the hadiths in those books.
Second Degree: The books that cannot attain the same level as the books in the first level but whose writers included the hadiths by applying some conditions meticulously. They have also been adopted as hadith resources and used for centuries. Jami' of Tirmidhi, Sunan of Abu Dawud, Musnad of Ahmad b. Hanbal and Sunan (Mujtaba) of Nasai are among this group.
Third Degree: The books in this degree includes weak hadiths along with sahih hadiths; there are also some hadiths whose narrators are unknown. They are "Musannaf" of Abdurrazzaq, hadith books of Bayhaqi, Tabarani and Tahawi... Only experts of hadiths can make use of the hadiths in those books.
Questions on Islam
- Are hadiths about medicine, astronomy and other sciences reliable?
- Considering that hadiths reached us through many narrators, why should we trust hadiths and why should we not deny hadiths?
- Do we have to act in compliance with every hadith? We read and hear many hadiths as the statements of the Prophet. Are they really his statements?
- Why did Allah not make a promise about guarding the hadiths, which are the secondary basic resource of Islam, as He made a promise about guarding the Quran?
- How are hadiths classified in various aspects? How can we understand whether a hadith is sound or not?
- Great Companions like Abu Bakr and Umar (r. anhuma) narrated very few hadiths. What is the wisdom behind it?
- Can you provide me the ahadees regarding Prophet Jesus coming back to earth again issue?
- How should we understand the hadith, “If this world were worth a wing of a mosquito in the eye of Allah, He would not give the disbeliever a drink of water thereof”?
- Is there a hadith about saying salawat for the Prophet after fard prayers?
- What is sunnah? What do Mutazila, Kharijite, Shiite and Orientalists say about sunnah? How did the ummah answer their doubts about hadiths?