Why was delusion sent to man as a trouble? What is the wisdom behind it?
- For what wisdom was delusion sent to man as a trouble which harms and disturbs him so severely?
- I am suffering from delusions so much, is this a kind of test?
Submitted by on Fri, 19/04/2019 - 16:01
Dear Brother / Sister,
The answer to this question is as follows:
“In fact, delusion is a means of staying alert. It calls man to search and to be earnest unless it goes to extremes and overcomes man. It eliminates the unconcern and indifference in man. A person starts to search and learn the truths with the stimulation of delusion.
That is, delusion is a good friend; it leads man to knowledge, research and solemnity. Therefore, Allah, who has wisdom, gave delusion to Satan's hand as a whip of encouragement for us in this world of testing. And Satan hits man on the head with it.
Besides, it should not be forgotten that it is necessary for a patient to take certain medicine regularly for a certain period in order to get rid of his illness. Similarly, a person who suffers from delusion needs to take the medicine presented in this work for a certain period of time; that is, he needs to watch these videos until he learns the nature of delusion and the ways of getting rid of it.
As the videos are watched again, the nature of delusion and the ways of getting rid of it will be understood better and it will be possible to get rid of it forever.
We should not forget that our salvation from delusion is not enough. Thank God we have been saved from the illness of delusion by watching these videos as a grace of Allah. What about hundreds of thousands of people who cannot access them?
For, there are thousands of people whose hearts have been wounded by delusion and who seek remedy by moving away from Allah. Our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, relatives, friends and hundreds of thousands of Muslim brothers have been wounded by this illness, from which they think they cannot recover.
However, as you have witnessed, it is very easy to get rid of these delusions if the nature of the delusion is discovered. However, it is very difficult for a person to discover it on his own.
Then, for the sake of Allah, let us help our brothers who have been wounded by delusion. If it is possible to tell them about all of the truths in this work let us try to tell them. If it is not possible, let us inform them about this work and recommend it to them.
Questions on Islam
- What is the purpose or benefit of Satan in wanting to deviate man until the day of judgement?
- What are the ways of protection from Satan?
- The Fallacy of Deism # 1 Why were so valuable feelings given to man?
- Why was the Quran sent down?
- How should the attitude of the believers be against the oppression in the world?
- Is it possible to see signs related to the existence of Allah by looking at the universe?
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- Can you prove the existence of Allah through logical proofs?
- Why to Choose Islam?
- How can man develop himself?