Why Satan has lost?
Submitted by on Tue, 27/10/2009 - 17:33
Dear Brother / Sister,
Satan has lost eternally because of five reasons.
1. For not accepting his sin
2. For not regretting
3. For not condemning his nafs (self) which led him to rebel
4. For not repenting
5. For losing his hope from the Divine Mercy (Ibn-i Hacer, Munehibbat, 73)
Hence, a believer should always accept his sins; regret his mistakes; criticize his nafs (evil-self) and condemn it; often repent and should not lose his hope from Divine Mercy.
Editor's Recommended Reading Section
Questions on Islam
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- What does this verse from the Qur’an mean: “ He who kills a soul unless it be (in legal punishment) for murder or for causing disorder and corruption on the earth will be as if he had killed all humankind. ”
- Can you explain the methods of overcoming excitement and of becoming successful? (Social Phobia)
- What are the advantages of belief in the Hereafter for the society and individuals?
- Can't Qur'an be the words of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? If not, how can it be proven?
- Before the Lord of the Universe (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood, how was religious, moral and social state of humanity and world?
- Is the marriage valid which is performed secretly from parents?
- Could you give detailed information about delusion? How can I get rid of it?
- Could you please describe the characteristics of a Muslim According to the Qur’an?