Why does Allah give wealth and property to sinners in this world and allow them to reach their goals?
Submitted by on Thu, 16/11/2017 - 11:28
Dear Brother / Sister,
We live in a world of wisdom. In this world, a person who acts in accordance with the laws of the world will succed whether he is an unbeliever or a Muslim. If a person fulfills the pre-requisites of something and acts in accordance with its causes and means, he will succeed whether he is a Muslim or an unbeliever. It is certain how to obtain crops from which plant, under which conditions, with which techniques and planning. A person who acts accordingly will succeed.
However, those who do not fulfill their duties and do not obey those orders will definitely suffer the consequences.
The reason why Allah does not prevent bad deeds directly in this world is the fact that we are in a world of testing. This world is a place of testing and those who give wrong answers and correct answers are allowed. If those who gave wrong answers were intervened, the testing would be meaningless.
If roses were thrown on the heads of those who did thawabs and thorns on those who committed sins, the world would not be a place of testing, but a place of reward and punishment.
- Where are oppressors punished?
Believers usually suffer in this world for the sins they commit so that their sins will be cleaned in this world and so that they will not be punished in the hereafter. However, the sins committed by unbelievers and oppressors are big; therefore, the misfortunes in this world are not enough for their penalty and their penalty is left to the hereafter. Even in this world, the penalty for minor crimes is given in small courts but the penalty for major crimes is given in big courts.
The penalty of a person who wrongs millions of people in this world will definitely not be given in this world. Only Hell can be fair penalty for their crimes.
Questions on Islam
- Why are the sins that are left to the hereafter given very severe penalties?
- Life in the Grave is True
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- If what we are going to do is determined in our fate, what is our fault? If Allah knows whether we are going to enter Heaven or Hell, why did He send us down to Earth?
- Is the creation of hell and the devil not contrary to the understanding of a perfect creator (Allah)?
- When was the first penalty of cutting off a hand for theft was given?
- What does ‘The world is a dungeon for the believer and Paradise for the unbeliever’ mean?
- Will the members of a nation be punished in this world or the hereafter due to the acts and deeds of that nation in the past?
- Why is Hz. Aisha’s innocence narrated in ten verses in the Quran?
- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF ISLAM