Why does Allah give wealth and property to sinners in this world and allow them to reach their goals?
Submitted by on Thu, 16/11/2017 - 12:28
Dear Brother / Sister,
We live in a world of wisdom. In this world, a person who acts in accordance with the laws of the world will succed whether he is an unbeliever or a Muslim. If a person fulfills the pre-requisites of something and acts in accordance with its causes and means, he will succeed whether he is a Muslim or an unbeliever. It is certain how to obtain crops from which plant, under which conditions, with which techniques and planning. A person who acts accordingly will succeed.
However, those who do not fulfill their duties and do not obey those orders will definitely suffer the consequences.
The reason why Allah does not prevent bad deeds directly in this world is the fact that we are in a world of testing. This world is a place of testing and those who give wrong answers and correct answers are allowed. If those who gave wrong answers were intervened, the testing would be meaningless.
If roses were thrown on the heads of those who did thawabs and thorns on those who committed sins, the world would not be a place of testing, but a place of reward and punishment.
- Where are oppressors punished?
Believers usually suffer in this world for the sins they commit so that their sins will be cleaned in this world and so that they will not be punished in the hereafter. However, the sins committed by unbelievers and oppressors are big; therefore, the misfortunes in this world are not enough for their penalty and their penalty is left to the hereafter. Even in this world, the penalty for minor crimes is given in small courts but the penalty for major crimes is given in big courts.
The penalty of a person who wrongs millions of people in this world will definitely not be given in this world. Only Hell can be fair penalty for their crimes.
Questions on Islam
- Why are the sins that are left to the hereafter given very severe penalties?
- Why are great oppressions and oppressors not punished in the world?
- Why does Allah punish people in the hereafter? Would it not be more reasonable to punish in the world?
- Life in the Grave is True
- When I look at myself and at the world, I see that we are in constant pain and sorrow. Does Allah become happy by causing us to feel pain?
- Some people suffer troubles and misfortunes in this world while others do not. Are those who are not hit by misfortunes very lucky?
- Belief in the Hereafter # 5: The Proof of Justice
- "Allah may delay the penalty of oppression but He will never ignore it." Will you explain this statement?
- The Fifth Proof: The Proof of Justice
- What does ‘The world is a dungeon for the believer and Paradise for the unbeliever’ mean?