Why do the troubles like earthquake, war, plague, etc. happen to the Muslims?
The Details of the QuestionAssalamu alaikum. I know that Allah sends Fitnah in this world to those who goes against His commandments. So, how do you interpret the war on Gaza to be a Fitnah and how did they disobey Allah?
Submitted by on Sat, 10/01/2009 - 13:07
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer please click the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- Why do most misfortunes and calamities hit the Muslims in the world? What is the reason for this?
- It is said that troubles are the reflections of the punishment of God. Is this the case for all the troubles?
- Why cannot Muslims marry their Mahrams especially their biological sisters?
- Why do the troubles like earthquake, war, plague, etc. usually happen to Muslims?
- It is said that disasters are atonements for sins. However, innocent and pious people may also suffer from disasters. How do you explain this?
- Heedlessness of Man
- The Addendum to the Fourteenth Word: The Earthquake; its causes and results as a Divine Determining. The Wisdoms in Disasters. The laws of nature and Divine will.
- Creating an Earthquake
- Will the pains a person who dies by being burnt or drowned suffers be atonement for his sins?
- Why do the troubles like earthquake, war, plague, etc usually happen to Muslims?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS