What is the wisdom behind the physical beauty given to Hz. Yusuf?
- What is the wisdom behind the physical beauty given to Hz. Yusuf though physical beauty is generally given to women?
Submitted by on Tue, 26/10/2021 - 11:10
Dear Brother / Sister,
The physical beauty given to Hz. Yusuf is a distinguished exception showing Allah’s special grace.
The beauty of the sun among the stars, the beauty of man among beings, the beauty of the peacock among living beings and the beauty of the rose among plants are an exception, special mercy, special adornment, grace of Allah and Allah’s special treat and grant.
They are distinctive signs showing the endlessness of Allah’s knowledge, power and wisdom.
In terms of spirituality, the sacred beauties of spiritual times - like night and day - and sacred places are based on such wisdom.
Questions on Islam
- LOOKING AT PLANT KINGDOM FROM THE WINDOW OF CREATION
- Is tawassul permissible according to verses and hadiths?
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- How can we tell unbelievers about Allah’s existence?
- THE VIEW OF EVOLUTIONISTS AND CREATIONISTS ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS
- How can the problem of evil be solved?
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- Will you please give information about the miracle of Isra (Night Journey) and Miraj (Ascension)?
- The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as an ethical model
- Why is Hz. Aisha’s innocence narrated in ten verses in the Quran?