What is the most elevated truth in Islam?
Submitted by on Sat, 29/08/2009 - 06:13
Dear Brother / Sister,
“After belief, the most elevated truth in Islam is the obligatory prayers”
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- Should a Muslim place his/her right foot first when leaving his/her home for prayer?
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- Will you give information about having worries about sustenance and the future, and to rely on Allah (tawakkul)?
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- How can man be responsible for his action eternally?
- BELIEF GENE DISCUSSIONS