What are the principles of faith of Judaism? On what grounds do they not accept the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
- As far as I know, Jews also believe in one God. They are not like Christians. On what grounds do Jews accept the prophets after Hz. Musa (Moses)?
- On what grounds do Jews not accept the Prophet Isa (Jesus) and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
Submitted by on Wed, 16/06/2021 - 11:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
The faith system of Jews that has reached today is as follows:
1. Allah created everything that exists.
2. Allah is one.
3. Allah has no material body; He cannot be described.
4. Allah has no beginning and end.
5. We have to pray only to Allah.
6. All of the statements of the prophets are true.
7. Moses is the greatest of all prophets.
8. The Torah we have is the same book that was given to Moses by Allah and that has reached the present day unchanged.
9. Our religion is a divine religion.
10. Allah knows all deeds and thoughts of people.
11. Allah rewards those who obey His orders and punishes those who do not.
12. Allah will send the Messiah.
13. My soul is immortal. When Allah wills, He will revive the dead. (see Maimonides, 1135-1204)
It is possible to deal with Jewish sects in three main groups:
1. Pre-Christian sects that existed in the Era of Maccabees (2nd century BC)
2. Jewish sects after Islam
3. Jewish sects existing today
There are three main sects in the Pre-Christian Era:
There are three Jewish sects after Islam:
The Jewish sects that exist today:
1. Conservative Jews
2. Orthodox Jews
3. Reform Jews,
4. Reconstructionist Jews
The main reason why Jews do not believe in the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is jealousy. They did not believe in him because he was not of Jewish origin. Some Quranic verses regarding the issue are as follows:
“The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know.” (al-Baqara, 2/146)
“And when there comes to them a Book from Allah, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognized, they refuse to believe in it but the curse of Allah is on those without Faith!” (al-Baqara, 2/89)
Some Jews virtually mock Allah:
“Allah hath heard the taunt of those who say: ‘Truly, Allah is indigent and we are rich!’- We shall certainly record their word and (their act) of slaying the prophets in defiance of right, and We shall say: ‘Taste ye the penalty of the Scorching Fire!’” (Aal-i Imran, 3/181)
This mentality of Jews is indicated in the verse above.
Jews claim that they are Allah’s children and His beloved people:
“(Both) the Jews and the Christians say: ‘We are sons of Allah, and his beloved.’ Say: ‘Why then doth He punish you for your sins?’ Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all).” (al-Maida, 5/18)
This nonsensical view is indicated in the verse above.
Questions on Islam
- How is belief in the hereafter in Judaism and Christianity dealt with?
- Will ahl al-kitab (The people of the book) enter paradise?
- can a sunni girl can marry to a shia boy?
- Muhammad (peace be on him)
- There is a verse in the Quran stating that Jews said, “Uzair a son of Allah.” Does it exist in Jewish belief?
- What does “I am from Abraham’s nation” mean? Can you give some information about Hanif religion?
- Divine Books give the good news of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Hidden Truths
- What does Hanif mean? How was the practice of Hanif religion in the Era of Jahiliyya?
- What is Freemasonry?