What are the incidents that made Satan scream?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/06/2017 - 11:33
Dear Brother / Sister,
Satan screamed when he was damned and was driven away from divine mercy, when he was pushed and sent down from the rank where he was, when the Prophet (pbuh) was born and when the Quran was sent down. (Suhayli, Rawdul-Unuf, II/149; Ibn Sayyid, Uyunul-Athar, II/27; Abul-Fida, al-Bidaya wan-Nihaya, II/266-267)
(M. Asım Köksal, İslam Tarihi)
Questions on Islam
- How were the incidents that took place in the history of Islam determined correctly and how did they reach us?
- Who were the people that killed Abu Jahl?
- Why is the birthday of the Prophet important for us?
- How was Hz. Abu Bakr chosen as the caliph?
- What does the hadith "Satan flows in the blood vessels of man with blood" mean?
- Do all satans escape from adhan or do satan’s accomplices continue to cause delusions?
- Will you give detailed information about the life and personality of Hz. Abu Bakr (ra)?
- Why does a newborn baby cry? I have read a hadith that when a person is born, the Satan touches him/her and he/she cries. Could you please explain this subject?
- How did the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon himself) protect himself from the customs of the Era of Ignorance?*
- Why did the Quran not state clearly that Hz. Isa (Jesus) would come at the end of time?