What is anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism? Is it appropriate for a Muslim to adopt these ideologies?
Submitted by on Mon, 21/06/2010 - 16:31
Dear Brother / Sister,
Anti-Semitism: It means to bear enmity against the Jewish race. Such an ideology is wrong. It is not right to bear enmity against any race without differentiating between the rightful and the wrong. Such a view does not fit Islam or humanity.
Anti-Zionism: It means to bear enmity against an anarchic Jewish organization which originated among the Jewish people and which asserts the superiority of their race and hence views every unlawful means as legitimate to dominate the world in order to command all the humanity. It is a natural right of everybody to stand up against such an ideology.
Anti-Zionism is true to the degree that anti-Semitism is wrong.
Questions on Islam
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- What is Freemasonry?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- Foreword (About Racism)
- Is it necessary to deny ones race in Islam?
- THE VIEW OF EVOLUTIONISTS AND CREATIONISTS ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS
- Are Jews cursed?
- What are the lessons we should take from the parable of Moses (peace be upon him) and Pharaoh?
- What does it mean to love and to hate for the sake of Allah? What should one understand from it? How should one love and hate for the sake of Allah?
- What are the traps (tricks) of Satan?