Is there a prayer that can ensure that a person will become a Muslim?
Submitted by on Fri, 18/02/2011 - 11:15
Dear Brother / Sister,
Any prayer can be read for it. What matters is the prayer based on deeds in the first place. We should practice Islam and serve as good examples. Then, it is necessary to tell a person about Islam taking into consideration his state, environment and needs. It will be nice to pray for that person after that.
According to a narration, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “O Allah! Strengthen Islam with either of these two men – Abu Jahl and Umar b. Hattab – ” The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) added the following : “The more beloved of them in the sight of Allah was Umar.” (Tirmidhi, Manaqib, 18; see Musnad 2/25; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1/327; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, 2/215)
We can say a prayer like this: “O Allah! Make this person a believer; make him embrace Islam.”
Questions on Islam
- What are the hadiths related to sunnah/nafilah prayers and their virtues?
- What needs to be done before traveling in Islam? Is it a sunnah to choose one of the travelers as the head before setting off?
- Will you explain the universality of the Quran by giving examples?
- Will you give information about listening to the adhan, repeating the words of the adhan and showing respect to the adhan?
- How should our style (method) be in (conveying the message of Islam, propagation of Islam)? How should I convey the message of Islam to people who despise Islam?
- What is Murted? Who is called an apostate; ex-Muslim? Can a Muslim be addressed as kafir (unbeliever)?
- A war between Jews and Muslims at the end of time is mentioned. Will you give information about the talking of the tree or stone behind which a Jew hides?
- Is it permissible to make tawassul while praying and asking the help of awliya of Allah?
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- Why was Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) polygamous?