Satan believes in Allah, Does he love Allah?
Submitted by on Sat, 02/04/2011 - 17:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
Indication of loving Allah (SWT) is obeying His orders.
As the Satan did not obey Allah, He does not love Him.
As a matter of fact, in the Qur’an, the following is stated, “Say: ‘If ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’" (Surah Aal-e-Imran, 3/31)
The verse includes this certain following comparison:
“If you love Allah (SWT), you shall follow Prophet Muhammad (SWT). If not, it means you do not love Him”
The opposite is as follows: “I love Allah, However I do not obey His orders, I do not love what He loves. It means that I do not love the ones who love Him and who show His way and His prophets” that is, “I love nothing but myself; and I do not want to follow the way of tawhid*”.
* (The Divine Unity, unity in its most profound sense. Allah is One in His Essence and His Attibutes and His Acts. The whole universe and what it contains is One unified event which in itself has no lasting reality. Allah is the Real, Al-Haqq. Although Allah is indivivisible and beyond conception, Tawheed can be viewed from four distinct perspectives: I. Tawheed Al-Rububiyah - Unity of Lordship. To percieve that there is only one Lord, the Master and Creator of the Universe, Who oversees and orders it in every moment, and that He is Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala. II. Tawheed al-uluhiyah - Unity of Worship. To realize that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah "Wahdahu la Shareeka’lah ("Alone without partner"). III. Tawheed al-Asma wa Sifaat - Unity of names and Attributes of Allah Ta’ala. To comprehend that: None can qualify or name Allah except as He or Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, have named or qualified Him. None can be named or qualified with the Names or the Attributes that belong only to Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala. For example, none may be called "Al-Muhyee" ("the Giver of Life") except Allah subhana wa Taa’ala Himself. We Must accept all the Ayat and Ahadeeth (Sahi) regarding the Attributes of Allah without altering their meaning in any way whatsoever. For a full list of the Attributes of Allah Ta’ala: IV. Tawheed all-Itabaa- Unity in following the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. To believe in and recite the words "Ashadu anna Muhammadar-Rasoolullah" ("I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah") and to follow the way of the Prophet Muhammad, as much as one is able, in life and worship. It is only by following the way of Islam tha the true nature of Tawhid becomes apparent. Another name for Suratul Ikhlas.
Questions on Islam
- Can you give information about the meaning of the supplication (dua) and glorification (tasbih) in the prayer and the rewards given for them?
- Muhammad (peace be on him)
- Will you give information about the duas (supplications) and tasbihat (glorifications) read in prayer (salah) and thawabs given for them?
- The Sunnahs of Prayer
- Can you give information about the five daily prayers?
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- How should we take refuge in Allah from the wickedness of jinn?
- How is salat-ul janazah (funeral prayer) performed?
- What are the traps (tricks) of Satan?