The praying person must hear his/her own voice while performing the "Qiraah" (reading/reciting the Quran). Is this a clear hearing or is hearing the recitation in whisper enough?
Submitted by on Sat, 02/05/2015 - 18:46
Dear Brother / Sister,
While performing recitation in prayer, it is necessary to recite with the tongue. Reciting by heart is not considered Qira'ah. What is intended by hearing with ear is reciting with a hearable voice by yourself and without disturbing the person who is near you.
Questions on Islam
- Could you please give information about “Qiraah” (reading/reciting the Quran)?
- How should the level of the voice of a person who is performing a prayer individually be?
- With what level of voice should we recite surahs during a prayer?
- Things that invalidate prayer
- Reciting aloud while performing prayer
- Will you give information about listening to the adhan, repeating the words of the adhan and showing respect to the adhan?
- Friday Prayer
- SALAT (PRAYER)-II
- SALAT (PRAYER)-I