Submitted by on Fri, 03/09/2010 - 04:58
Dear Brother / Sister,
In Qiyam (while standing) the hands should be tied below the navel; the eyes should stare at the place of prostration; the distance between the feet should be four fingers or a bit more.
In ruku’ (bowing) the hands should be on the kneecaps. In prostration, the tips of the toes should touch the floor or the ground.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to work in banks and insurance companies?
- How is Prayer (salah) performed? Will you please explain orderly with photographs?
- Hanafi prayers
- which one is the most accurate method of praying salat?
- DOING NAMAZ BY SITTING ON CHAIR ALLOWED?
- How is salat (prayer) performed? Can you determine it orderly with photos?
- It is said that Hazrath Ali (as) has performed the necessity prayers of who has affection to him. Is there any reality in this claim?
- What can be the reasons for the decrease in the thawabs of prayers (salat)?
- What should a person who forgets to read zamm-i surah (additional chapter or verses) after reciting al-Fatiha but goes to ruku and remembers it there do?
- Worshipping (Performing Salats (Prayers) by Sitting