My mother died of cancer three and a half months ago. Will the book of deeds of my mother remain open if I read the Quran for her?
Submitted by on Sat, 23/03/2019 - 15:38
Dear Brother / Sister,
The thawabs of the chapters you read like Yasin and al-Fatiha are recorded in the book of deeds of your mother. Besides, all kinds of thawabs can be sent as gifts to the books of deeds of your relatives who died.
Questions on Islam
- What can be done as charity, prayer and favor for a dead person? What supplications and chapters along with the chapter of Yasin should be read to decrease a dead person’s penalty in the grave?
- Life in the Grave is True
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- Question 1: How long is it since the creation of the first man?
- The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as an ethical model
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
- What was the personality of Hz. Uthman like? Will you give detailed information?
- How can we tell unbelievers about Allah’s existence?
- Third Matter which is the Third Booklet: Risale-i Nur fulfils an important duty of guidance today.
- Are there concrete proofs about the existence of Paradise and Hell?