My mother died of cancer three and a half months ago. Will the book of deeds of my mother remain open if I read the Quran for her?
Submitted by on Sat, 23/03/2019 - 14:38
Dear Brother / Sister,
The thawabs of the chapters you read like Yasin and al-Fatiha are recorded in the book of deeds of your mother. Besides, all kinds of thawabs can be sent as gifts to the books of deeds of your relatives who died.
Questions on Islam
- Abu Musa al-Ash’ari (r.a.)
- How does creation occur according to modern medicine and Islam?
- Question 1: How long is it since the creation of the first man?
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- Life in the Grave is True
- What was the personality of Hz. Uthman like? Will you give detailed information?
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- Third Matter which is the Third Booklet: Risale-i Nur fulfils an important duty of guidance today.
- The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as an ethical model