My mother died of cancer three and a half months ago. Will the book of deeds of my mother remain open if I read the Quran for her?
Submitted by on Sat, 23/03/2019 - 14:38
Dear Brother / Sister,
The thawabs of the chapters you read like Yasin and al-Fatiha are recorded in the book of deeds of your mother. Besides, all kinds of thawabs can be sent as gifts to the books of deeds of your relatives who died.
Questions on Islam
- Who are the three people whose books of deeds are not closed after they die?
- How does the religion of Islam evaluate death?
- Abu Musa al-Ash’ari (r.a.)
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- How does creation occur according to modern medicine and Islam?
- Does wearing hijab (tasattur) cause bone thinning (osteoporosis)?
- Will you give information about the duas (supplications) and tasbihat (glorifications) read in prayer (salah) and thawabs given for them?
- Will you write the verses of the Quran and Hadiths about Ramadan and Fasting?
- What does ba’th (resurrection)? How will resurrection after death be?