Misleading and brainwashing questions need to be answered
Submitted by on Wed, 26/11/2008 - 01:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are so many such kind websites. And we have no time to be occupied with all of them. If we try to be occupied with them, we will not be able to do our job. However, if you have time to answer their questions, you can do. If there is a question that you fasten upon, you can ask us. We will try to answer as soon as it is possible.
Questions on Islam
- Question 47: What should we do to prevent Satan from confusing our minds related to the evolution of man?
- I have many questions in my head, my heart is not satisfied. What should I do?
- Evolutionists say that the advocates of creationism distort the data and state that Java Man and Peking Man belong to apes.
- Question 44: What is the position of a person, in terms of faith, who accepts that matter is pre-eternal and that galaxies and living beings came into being after Allah shaped matter? Did previous prophets tell their ummahs about Big Bang?
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- Is it appropriate to use the phrase Political Islam?
- Answer to a Confidential Question. The answer to a question about the effectiveness of the Risale-i Nur.
- Third: The answer to the following question of the people of innovation: “Europe advanced when it abandoned religious bigotry; is it not better for us to give up bigotry?”
- How can we convey the message of Islam to a Christian? How can we tell Christians about their mistakes?