Is Mahdi a radical muslim?
Submitted by on Thu, 23/07/2009 - 21:59
Dear Brother / Sister,
Do not use the term radical (fundamental) for Mahdi. Mahdi is a religious scholar who will inform people about the real Islam. The essence of the religion is making things easy, not difficult. Mahdi will bring ease. However, he cannot do something like turning a deed which is haram to halal.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Who is Mahdi? How can we know about Mahdi?
- Is there a need for Mahdi?
- Is Mahdi mentioned in the narrations?
- What are the properties of Mahdi?
- What will happen after Mahdi? Until when will his sovereignty last?
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- There Exist Some People Coming Forward Claiming Themselves to Be Mahdi. How should Our Reaction be against them? Will Mahdi Claim Himself to Be So?
- Is There a Relationship Between The Belief of Messiah in Other Religions and The Mahdi Concept of Islam? Were There Any People Proclaiming Himself as Mahdi in History?
- Can you give some information about"Dajjal (Anti-Christ)" and "Sufyan"?
- Fifth: The answer to the following question: “How can Mahdi improve the world in a few years at a time when religious feelings weaken and the society corrupts so much.