Is it true that the date (palm) tree was created from the remaining soil out of which Hz. Adam was created?
Submitted by on Mon, 30/11/2015 - 22:05
Dear Brother / Sister,
According to some narrations, the date (palm) tree was created from the remaining soil out of which Hz. Adam was created. Welearn this narration from Imam Rabbani's book called "Maktubat":
"There is community and justice in the creation of this tree. Man's creation is like that too. Therefore, the Prophet said the date (palm) tree was the aunt of man:
"Show respect to the date tree, which is your aunt. For, this tree was created from the soil that remained from the creation of Adam."
As it is seen, the date tree was created from the soil of Hz. Adam. The reason why the date was given abundance is probably because it contains many things. Therefore, when a person eats dates, which are the fruits the date tree, it becomes part and tissue of man. Thus, everything in dates is transferred to man." (Imam Rabbani, Maktubat, Letter 162)
The date tree and Venus's flytrap feel and act like animals. Some of the date trees are male and others are female. The male date tree leans toward the female tree. The female tree does not produce fruits unless some substance comes from the male tree.
In fact, all plants have these two organs. However, they are visible in the date tree like in animals. The date tree has something white on its head. It functions like the heart of an animal. If it gets hurt or if it is soaked, the tree dries.
With the hadith mentioned above, it might be stated that this tree is the most superior tree.
Questions on Islam
- Can I have information about how we were created?
- Is there any wisdom behind God’s creating us from the soil? If God had wished, He would have created us from another material, what is special about soil?
- Is it impossible for man to have been created through evolution? Is it contrary to Islam? How is the creation of man narrated in the Quran?
- How old were Adam and Eve when they were born? Were they babies, kids or teenagers when they were first created?
- What does dying as a learner of ilm (science) gain us? How does Azrail come to take our life? How can a person be a learner of science?
- What if our father Adam would have not ever been eat that fruit?
- Why was Hz. Adam sent to Paradise instead of the Earth? Had Hz. Adam not sinned, would he have stayed in Paradise?
- “The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! Ye kindle therewith (your own fires)”. (Yasin, 36/80) How should we understand the issue "fire out of the green tree" mentioned in the verse above?
- Can you give some information about reincarnation? How can we prove that it is a wrong belief?
- Will you give information about Hz. Maryam's birth? They say Maryam has an interesting creation like the miraculous creation of Hz. Isa, her son. Where was Hz. Maryam born? How long did she live?