Is it stated in the Quran that everything was created for man and that everything was put at his disposal?
Submitted by on Fri, 16/11/2018 - 08:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
Everything was created for man and man was created for Allah.
"It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge." (al-Baqara, 2/29)
Allah created man as the most superior being in the universe.
"And He has subjected to you, as from Him, all that is in the heavens and on earth: Behold, in that are Signs indeed for those who reflect." (al-Jasiya, 45/13)
Since everything except man was created for man, the most beloved creature in the eye of Allah is man. Our Lord created man as the king of the earth since He loved him most.
"Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: ‘I will create a vicegerent on earth.’ They said: ‘Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?’ He said: ‘I know what ye know not.’" (al-Baqara, 2/30)
Allah states in the verse below that He created everything for man and that he created man for Himself:
"Who say, when afflicted with calamity: ‘To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return.’" (al-Baqara, 2/156)
Questions on Islam
- Are there any verses related to the incoherence of the view of evolutionism?
- Why is the protection of life so important?
- What are the differences between the belief of "God" of different religions and the belief of "Allah" described by the Quran; and what are the characteristics of the Creator according to Islam?”
- What is the purpose or benefit of Satan in wanting to deviate man until the day of judgement?
- What is the secret behind Jibril’s saying "read" when he brought the first revelation?
- Was the Prophet Muhammad ummi? What does "ummi prophet" mean? How did he read if he were illiterate?
- Why was the Quran sent down?
- Are the similitudes in the Quran incidents that took place?
- Why to Choose Islam?
- How can we warn those who want to despise handicapped people to make fun of them and to offend them by using some phrases like a “manufacturing defect”?