Is it permissible to perform prayers in a room in which there is alcohol?
- Does touching alcohol necessitate ghusl?
Submitted by on Wed, 29/09/2021 - 15:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
1. Prayer performed in a room in which there is alcohol is valid. However, a Muslim should take care that the place where he will pray should be a more decent place.
2. It is not necessary to make ghusl due to touching alcohol.
Questions on Islam
- I make wudu, wear makeup and perform prayers after that. Is it permissible? Is it permissible to perform prayers after wearing perfume?
- How is istibra made? Is prayer harmed if urine drops on the clothes?
- How were diseases cured during the era of the Prophet and the companions? Will you give information about preventive medicine?
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- How did the Prophet spend his twenty-four hours? What was his daily life like?
- Life in the Grave is True
- How can a person who cannot move his feet and stand on his feet make taharah and wudu, and perform prayers?
- Will you give detailed information about najasah (impurity) that prevents prayer?
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- Will you please give information about the miracles of the Prophet mentioned in the Quran?