Is it more valuable than the entire universe to obey one order of Allah?
I do not understand how fulfilling only one order of Allah or attaining His consent can be more valuable than the whole universe!
Could this be something that is beyond the limits of our mind?
Submitted by on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 14:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
Let us think;
In math, ∞ + 1 = ∞ + 1.000.000 = ∞.
So, whatever you add to infinity, the answer is again infinite!
For example, let us consider the Pacific Ocean: It does not matter whether you call it sea or ocean; it is a huge salty lake with a certain source and water.
If such a sea of the Earth and a fountain of Heaven, which flows in drops, were to be weighed, that fountain of Heaven, which flows in drops, would turn out to be larger, infinitely larger, than the Pacific Ocean.
For, the Pacific Ocean has a certain capacity and its time is limited. However, the time and capacity of the fountain of Heaven are endless!
That is why, it is more valuable than the whole universe to obey a single order and to fulfill a single wish of Allah because the reward of Allah's consent is infinite in the hereafter; on the other hand, everything in the universe is finite.
Questions on Islam
- What are the proofs of Gods existence?
- What are the names of God, which are derived from their verbal nouns? Could you give examples?
- What are the Evidences of Existence of Allah? How can we prove the Existence of Allah?
- Al-Malik (the Absolute Ruler)
- Do natural events such as daytime-night and winter and summer occur in Heaven?
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- What does it mean that God Almighty is behind seventy thousand veils?
- Al-Jabbar (The Compeller, The Restorer, The Repairer)
- Prophet Adam (Peace be upon him)