Is it more valuable than the entire universe to obey one order of Allah?
I do not understand how fulfilling only one order of Allah or attaining His consent can be more valuable than the whole universe!
Could this be something that is beyond the limits of our mind?
Submitted by on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 14:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
Let us think;
In math, ∞ + 1 = ∞ + 1.000.000 = ∞.
So, whatever you add to infinity, the answer is again infinite!
For example, let us consider the Pacific Ocean: It does not matter whether you call it sea or ocean; it is a huge salty lake with a certain source and water.
If such a sea of the Earth and a fountain of Heaven, which flows in drops, were to be weighed, that fountain of Heaven, which flows in drops, would turn out to be larger, infinitely larger, than the Pacific Ocean.
For, the Pacific Ocean has a certain capacity and its time is limited. However, the time and capacity of the fountain of Heaven are endless!
That is why, it is more valuable than the whole universe to obey a single order and to fulfill a single wish of Allah because the reward of Allah's consent is infinite in the hereafter; on the other hand, everything in the universe is finite.
Questions on Islam
- Second Principle: The reality of the Ascension.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- The Sixth Topic from the Fruits of Belief: Recognizing Allah through the tongue of sciences.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Tenth Principle: The explanation of matters that are regarded as exaggeration concerning riwayahs about the merits and rewards of some actions or their evilness.
- What are the Evidences of Existence of Allah? How can we prove the Existence of Allah?
- Second Point: It deals with belief in the hereafter and the proofs of other pillars of belief.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Sixth Truth: The indication of the persistent and ever-changing works in the world which present splendor and continuity along with the names of Glorious and Eternal to the hereafter.