How many times is it necessary to read the supplication of the Prophet Yunus (Jonah) in order to get rid of coronavirus?
Submitted by on Wed, 06/05/2020 - 12:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no direct relationship between reading the supplication of the Prophet Yunus (Jonah) in order to get rid of coronavirus in particular. This supplication is a supplication that is accepted as it is clearly stated in the Quran; therefore, it can be read for any tribulation.
Therefore, it can be read for coronavirus as well as other misfortunes. If we are to say a number, it will be useful to read it 33 or 99 times.
The supplication of the Prophet Yunus is as follows:
لاَۤ اِلٰهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ اِنِّى كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
“There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong.” (al-Anbiya, 21/87)
For more information, please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is there a hadith stating that he who reads the supplication of the Prophet Yunus will be saved from his tribulations?
- What is the story of Hz. Yunus in the holy books like?
- Prophet Yunus [Jonah] (Peace be upon him)
- Could you please give information about Prophet Jonah (YUNUS)? (Upon whom be peace)
- Will you give information about the prophet Hz. Yunus (Jonah)? Was Hz. Yunus swallowed by a fish?
- One Supplication Every Week- 20th Week
- What is the dua (supplication) to be recited to get rid of sadness and debt?
- The First Table: depicting the reality of the world of the heedless.
- 3. Prophets Mentioned in the Glorious Quran and Their Stories
- Did other prophets visit the Kaaba?