How many times is it necessary to read the supplication of the Prophet Yunus (Jonah) in order to get rid of coronavirus?
Submitted by on Wed, 06/05/2020 - 12:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no direct relationship between reading the supplication of the Prophet Yunus (Jonah) in order to get rid of coronavirus in particular. This supplication is a supplication that is accepted as it is clearly stated in the Quran; therefore, it can be read for any tribulation.
Therefore, it can be read for coronavirus as well as other misfortunes. If we are to say a number, it will be useful to read it 33 or 99 times.
The supplication of the Prophet Yunus is as follows:
لاَۤ اِلٰهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ اِنِّى كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
“There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong.” (al-Anbiya, 21/87)
For more information, please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is there a hadith stating that he who reads the supplication of the Prophet Yunus will be saved from his tribulations?
- Prophet Yunus [Jonah] (Peace be upon him)
- Could you please give information about Prophet Jonah (YUNUS)? (Upon whom be peace)
- Will you give information about the prophet Hz. Yunus (Jonah)? Was Hz. Yunus swallowed by a fish?
- How are the ways of saying prayers (making dua) in verses and hadiths?
- Did other prophets visit the Kaaba?
- Does every trouble and misfortune that hits man come because of his sin?
- THE WORDS FROM RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION
- Is it permissible to pray or carry scripts of verses and hadiths in order to get rid of fear and illness?
- Sixth Point: The witnessing of signs of mercy which are visible in beings for the eternal happiness.