the hair of women
Details of the QuestionCan the hair of a woman be uncovered while her husband performs salah in the same room?
Submitted by on Wed, 25/03/2009 - 13:13
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes, it can be uncovered. There is no drawback for the prayer that a man performs when his wife’s head is uncovered in the same room.
Questions on Islam
- Is wearing a headscarf fard in Islam?
- After having performed a prayer, is it necessary for a woman to perform it again if she realizes that a few strands of her hair or more is visible?
- How is a free Muslim woman dresses when there are other people near her?
- How can I cover my head (and body as prescribed by Islamic Law)? (An interview with ÜMİT MERIÇ)
- Relation between nephew and his aunt.
- Special File Regarding Covering (Tasattur) and Headscarf
- What are the women's rights? What are the duties of wives and husbands against each other?
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr (r.anha)
- seperate entrance
- what are wifes duties towards husband and vice versa?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS