Does Allah have the name "Murid"? What does it mean?
Submitted by on Fri, 10/05/2019 - 14:32
Dear Brother / Sister,
Murid: It means "the one who wills, who wishes to do something". The name Murid comes from Allah's attribute of will.
Will: It shows that there are different beings in different forms in all parts of the universe and that there is a will that makes preferences in the background of that difference. The deed of will shows that there is a creator that wills this deed and that Allah, who has this will, has the attribute of will. The attribute of will shows that its owner has the name and title Murid. This name and attribute show that Allah who is Murid / who wills is behind the order of a will.
Questions on Islam
- Does Allah create the movements in our bodies every moment?
- What are Allah's attributes? How many groups are they divided into?
- Will you give information about Allah's names?
- “Allah created everything. Who created Allah then?”
- What does Tawhid (Oneness of God) mean?
- What does Allah’s name ash-Shafi mean? Will you explain it in detail?
- Will you explain the pillars of Belief briefly?
- Will you give evidences from verses of the Quran and hadiths about the issue of seeing Allah in the hereafter?
- What is Sharia, how is Sharia lived, is Sharia valid in this century?
- Is it permissible for a man to buy a present for his wife on Valentine’s Day?